1.10. 2-step verification
The Calendars 5 app supports connecting to Google Calendars using 2-step verification. Signing into your Google Calendars with 2-Step Verification via the application is easy. For this, follow the steps below:
- Launch the Calendars 5 app.
- Go to Settings within the app.
- Tap Connect To Google Calendar.
- Once the sign-in page appears, enter your username and password for your Google account.
- Then you will be asked for a six-digit code, which you will get from your phone. If you want, when you enter your code, you can choose to trust your device - this means you won't be asked for a code again when you sign in from this device. If you sign in from another device, however, you'll be asked for a code.
- Enter the 6 digits code in the password field and the app will connect to your Google Calendars account.
To learn more about Google 2-step verification take a look at this set of articles.