9.5. Difference between free and full version of application
Calendars is a free version of the application that allows syncing with Google Calendar, Local Calendars and events management. An initial version of the free application does not support all functions that the full version of the Calendars 5 app provides. The free application contains In-App Purchases. You can install the full pack of options or select ones which meet your needs. If you want to use the full functionality, you need get Full Upgrade within Calendars or install the full version of Calendars 5.
To find In-App purchases within the free application, launch Calendars and either tap on the More button on the upper toolbar or create an event and tap on the green More button.
Note: To reveal the More button on iPhone, tap on the three horizontal lines button .
Below you can check the list of In-App Purchases:
- Natural Language Input. With this
option you can create events by simply typing a descriptive title in English, German, French and Russian.
- Task Manager. Once you get this in-app purchase the Task list will appear on the upper toolbar. It has everything you need to organize, track and complete your to-dos.
- Invites & Attendees. This option allows sending and accept invites to event and view attendees.
- Recurring Events. After adding this feature, you will get a possibility to create custom recurring events (yoga every Tuesday,
Friday and Sunday).
- Reminders & Calendars. The free version allows you to add only a single reminder. With this in-app
purchase you will get an opportunity to add 5 reminders for upcoming events and manage calendars on the go.
Note: Due to the restrictions of the Family Sharing feature, any In-App Purchases made in the free version of the Calendars will not be available through the Family Sharing. You need to buy Calendars 5 to share it with other members of your household.