3.9. Save images/videos from/to Photo Library
To copy photos to Documents 7 app from your Photo Library, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Settings in Documents and tap File Manager and turn the Show Photos toggle ON to enable the feature.
- Grant permission for Documents to access the Photos. For this launch iOS Setting > Privacy > Photos > tick Read and Write option under Documents.
To copy photos to Documents:
- Tap the Photo Albums folder in the Documents.
- Select the photo(s).
- Tap Copy and choose a destination folder.
Photos can be saved back to the iPad/iPhone Photo Library:
- Open the image in Documents.
- Tap the More button in the top right-hand corner.
- Tap Save to Camera Roll.
To save a video to Photo Library: tap the More button (three dots) nearby the file > Copy/Move > select Photos.