3.2. Upload/download files to/from the cloud storage
allows uploading and downloading files to/from different cloud storages with a couple of taps.
To download one or multiple files, follow the steps below:
- Launch Documents 7.
- Tap + Add Connection on the sidebar in the Connection section to connect the cloud storage if it hasn't been connected yet.
- When the cloud storage is added, all the files available appear in the account; tap the Select button in the upper toolbar.
- Select the file/files to download > Tap Download on the sidebar > Tap Done. Voila!
To upload one or multiple files, follow the steps below:
- Launch Documents.
- Tap + Add on the sidebar in the Connections tab to connect the cloud storage if it hasn't been connected yet.
When cloud storage is connected, there are two ways to upload files:
- Tap the cloud storage account on the sidebar > tap the Select button > tap Upload on the sidebar > Select the files and upload them;
- In the Documents view of the app, tap the Select button in the upper toolbar > Select the necessary files > tap Upload on the sidebar > select the necessary cloud storage and upload the files.