4.5. OneDrive for Business accounts
Here's how to connect Documents 7 to your OneDrive for Business account:
On your iPad:
- Tap +Add Connection on the sidebar.
- Select OneDrive and sign in with your account credentials.
On your iPhone:
- Tap Connections at the bottom.
- Tap Add Connection > OneDrive.
- Sign in with your login and password.
Note: If your account uses conditional access, the admin of your organization should configure the rights for your account. Please check this article for the instructions.
If you can't connect to your OneDrive for Business account, drop our support team a line, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. To troubleshoot the issue, please provide us with the following information:
- Make a screenshot of the error message.
- Provide us with the support logs from the app: Launch Documents 7 > Settings > Support > turn on Detailed logging > try connecting your OneDrive for Business account again > open Settings > Support > Send feedback. We'll get in touch to help you!