To send PDF files from Safari to Documents, use either of 2 methods:
1. Tap on the direct link to load a document in Safari
2. Wait until the document is loaded
3. Tap Open in... on the black toolbar at the top when the document opens for preview
4. Select Documents from the list of available apps
1. Tap on the direct link to load the document in Safari
2. Add '
The PDF will be automatically saved and opened in Documents.
Note: to open a file from Documents using the URI scheme in Safari, type rdocs:///folder/subfolder/file.pdf to open file.pdf stored in a folder/subfolder in the Documents tab within the Documents app.
URL schemes can be used for files kept in Synced folders, in this case, please use the following URL scheme rdocs:///SyncedFolders/folder1/folder2/test.pdf
Note: if you use the app in any other language, please use the translated version of Synced folders part of the URL scheme (e.g. if the language of your app is Japanese, the URL scheme will look like