4.7. Time Capsule set up
Follow these steps to set up Time Capsule in Documents 7:
Note: Time Capsule is shared through the AirPort Extreme Wi-Fi router.
- Make sure you're running AirPort Extreme utility under macOS System Preferences.
- Turn on Time Capsule.
- Connect it to the same Wi-Fi as your iOS device.
- Launch Documents 7.
- On your iPad, tap + Add Connection on the sidebar.
On your iPhone, tap Connections at the bottom.
- Select WebDAV and tap the blue Available Devices icon.
- Find your Time Capsule on the list of available devices.
- Now, you can set up a WebDAV connection using your Time Capsule IP address and account name in Documents 7.
Note: Don't forget to mention the Shared folder in the appropriate field.