5.3. Video mini-player
Continue watching your videos while browsing other files with the Picture in Picture technology supported by Documents. The video player automatically scales down to a corner of your screen allowing you to watch a video and work with apps simultaneously.
- To resize the video window, pinch open or pinch closed (bring your index finger and thumb together or move them apart).
- To show and hide controls, tap the video window.
- To move the video window, drag it to a different corner of the screen.
- To hide the video window without pausing it, drag it off the left or right edge of the screen.
- To pause the video and close the window, tap the Close button.
- To return to a full FaceTime or video screen, tap the Full Screen button in the small video window.
Note: Picture in Picture is enabled by default. To disable it, open the System Settings > Picture it Picture > disable the Start PiP Automatically toggle.