4.7. How to see your co-worker`s schedule in Calendars (for G Suite accounts)
Wondering if someone is available to meet? You can add a team member’s calendar to instantly check their schedule. Please note that this feature is available only for G Suite accounts.
Step 1. Add your account and connect to G Suite
- Launch Calendars on Mac.
- Click Calendars in the Menu bar at the top > Preferences > Add Account.
- When you input your account credentials, the app would ask if you would like to connect to G Suite - accept it and log in the second time.
Step 2. Add your colleague's schedule
- Open Calendars and click the three lines button at the top left.
- Scroll your calendars down and click Edit Calendars.
- Add the needed calendar from the G Suite resources section.