Wi-Fi Transfer is the easiest way to transfer files from a computer to your iPhone or iPad and vice versa. You can easily download or upload multiple documents or even folders via a local Wi-Fi connection:
(1) Wi-Fi transfer: manage files from your Mac/PC computer wirelessly with a browser and QR code or IP address/hostname.
(2) WebDAV: mount PDF Expert app as a network drive to access your files with Finder or File Explorer using IP address/hostname.
(3) WebDAV: transfer files between iOS devices.
1. Manage files from a computer wirelessly with Wi-Fi Transfer
1. Launch the PDF Expert app > go to Services on iPhone (Wi-Fi Transfer tab on iPad) > Wi-Fi Transfer and follow the directions or simply open any Browser on your desktop and enter https://wifipdf.com in the address bar. Note: please make sure that both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network and PDF Expert is launched.
Note: if you would like to use the IP address (http://192.168.5.92) or device's hostname (e.g. http://ana's-
2. Hold your iPhone’s/ iPad's camera up to the QR code to scan it, tap the notification.
3. Now, you can instantly transfer files between PDF Expert on iPad/iPhone and your PC/Mac. Select several files or folders and click Download to get them from the iPad/iPhone to your computer. To upload the file to your iPhone/iPad, click the Upload button and select the files or drag and drop them into your browser.
As soon as they’re uploaded, files will instantly appear on your device. Tap Disconnect on the iPhone/iPad, close the web page or close the PDF Expert app.
2. Mount PDF Expert app as a network drive to access all files with Finder on your Mac or File Explorer on Windows machine:
To gain access to PDF Expert
As a result, you should get a Shared Disk mounted on your Mac. You can enable Connected servers settings in Finder Preferences > General to display the Shared disk on the Desktop. Please note, your device may change its IP address inside the Wi-Fi network. In this case, you will need to re-
To gain access to PDF Expert files on a Windows machine, please follow the steps below or check out the Windows Support article:
After that, download and upload any files from or to the PDF Expert app.
3. Transfer files between iOS devices with WebDAV
To use WebDAV to upload or download files from one iOS device to another one, make sure the following requirements are met:
On your iPhone: find the iPad in the list of Available devices in Services tab or setup the permanent connection: go to Services tab > Add account
On your iPad: find the iPhone in the list of Available devices in the Nearby tab or setup the permanent connection: go to Settings > Network > Add account