4.7. Edit files remotely on the server
PDF Expert 6 allows you to work with files from the cloud storage or server remotely without downloading them locally to your device and consuming free space:
- Edit PDF files directly on the server.
- View other file formats (e.g. photos) directly on the server.
- Stream audio and video files from the remote server.
To edit a PDF file remotely, follow the steps below:
Note: Changes will not be saved to the server if you close the app by tapping the Home button. To save modifications you made, close the file by tapping the back button in the upper-left corner.
- Connect your network account to PDF Expert and open it.
- Tap the file you need to view or edit remotely and wait until it is loaded.
- Edit the file.
- To save changes on the server only without downloading the file, close the file by tapping the back button with a folder name in the upper-left corner.
- If you need to download the file to your device, tap the More (three dots) button, tap Save a copy and select the location.