1.6. How to setup Cloud Printer
The helper application Cloud Printer allows printing to a default printer on any computer with Printer Pro Desktop on the web.
- Both printer and computer should be turned on
- The printer should be set as default on the computer
- The computer should be connected to the Internet
- Printer Pro Desktop should be installed
To connect to Cloud Printer follow steps below:
- Open Printer Pro on your iPad and tap Add Printer.
- If you cannot find your computer's name in the list, tap Add Manually.
- Tap Install Desktop App.
- Tap Already Installed.
- Tap Not in the List.
- Tap Cloud Printing.
- Type in your personal Authcode.
- Once the connection to the printer is established, you can use it to send files to print from anywhere.