9.4. How to add a subscribed local calendar
To add a subscribed local calendar you should do the following:
- Launch iOS Settings app .
- Go to Accounts&Passwords section.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Other.
- Tap on Add Subscribed Calendar under the Other section.
- Enter a server location of the calendar. Usually it's a web address that ends in .ics
- Tap Next and then Save.
- Launch Calendars 5 and tap .
- Go to Local Calendars settings menu and make sure that the toggle is enabled there.
N.B. You can also subscribe to an .ics calendar by tapping on a link to the calendar in the email or text message.