9.8. How to add a CalDAV calendar
To set up CalDAV calendar do the following:
- Launch the iOS Settings app.
- Go to Calendar > Accounts.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Other.
- Select Add CalDAV Account.
- Enter your service information and tap the Next button in the top right corner.
- After your device verifies the account, you can tap Done to save the changes.
- Launch Calendars and go to Settings.
- Go to the Local Calendars settings menu and make sure that the CalDAV account toggle is enabled there.