The new version Printer Pro application takes advantage of action extension. With the application you can easy print files via Printer Pro extension.
To print a file from the Google Drive application, follow these steps:
1. Enable Printer Pro extension on а device with iOS 8.
2. Open the file within Google Drive.
3. Tap on the '3 dots' button in the upper right corner.
4. Select the Open In button.
6. Select Print with Printer Pro.
7. Once the Select Printer dialog appears, check if the correct printer was selected and tap Print.
If you cannot find your printer model in the list or want to set the print range, paper orientation, size, you can tap More Options button. The application will be automatically closed the Box app and Printer Pro will be launched. The file will be opened in the Documents tab. To configure print options, tap Print > Print Options > Print.